RC: Northwest String Summit

One more week! Been wanting to knock this one off the list for a long time.
The weather is shaping up nicely and I’m starting to get super fucking jazzed. Here’s to hoping my body is still down with four day festivals.
Who else is comin out?

3 Likes

I’ll be there. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great lineup, but tickets too far to come by. And it’s right in the backyard. Have a good time!

2 Likes

Are you gonna party, though? Most of the shit you post on here makes it seem like you don’t like to party.

6 Likes

Not telling. :wink:

2 Likes

Signed

3 Likes

we staged 90% of what we need for camping in our living room before we left for Norway. the return flight lands on Wednesday afternoon, go to the store, and then finish that last 10%. then off to meet some friends at 8am Thursday at the gas station right off 26 in north plains

3 Likes

wonder if any of the new album songs will find their way into the acoustic set

What a cool couple weeks you got

2 Likes

“ Conscious Alliance is joining us this weekend for an ‘Art That Feeds’ Food Drive! 20 non-perishable food items or a suggested cash donation gets you a LE show poster by Nathaniel Deas (Bourbon Sunday - Art by Nathaniel Deas). Learn more or
donate for your poster before the festival: ConsciousAlliance.org/NWSS2022

Love it. Scooped a gold foil and now I don’t have to worry about that.

Really zoning in on having everything put together for a good time.

Sounds like a bummer.

Not bad

Where are you stashing your booze?

I’m still not quite sure how to navigate that. First time out to the property or the fest.
Anybody have any insight on how strict the initial car search is? Can I not just stash a bunch of beer throughout a big backpacking pack and pad it with clothes?
Are they really going to be pulling peoples’ things out or just looking in the cooler and giving a light poke?

If it’s anything like other fests, the cooler is the only thing they’ll pop open

1 Like

From my understanding, they’ve gotten more lax over the years and it is just a cooler check, but I’m going to pack my dab rig in my backpack along with the butane and I’ll put beer in LaCroix boxes resealed up.

2 Likes

1 Like

How was the show last night? Anyone got a setlist?