Random, Spontaneous Thoughts about UM (Part Poo)

i miss the october west coast tours

3 Likes

If a band was looking to experience the “best” weather each region had to offer they’d do summer tours in the PacNW, winter tours in the south/southeast, and spring/fall in the midwest/north east.

3 Likes

I miss twice a year West Coast tours!

4 Likes

It’s for sure the best weather month in the southwest. Days are still nice and warm high 80s but it actually cools down to the 50s at night. Love it.

1 Like

I give Joel so much shit for not playing out west more and he always has the lame ass “can’t sell enough” response. Bullshit. Can’t sell enough cuz they don’t tour enough that way and when they do they make it annoying AF. Imagine them actually playing 2 nights at the Wiltern and 2 at the Observatory. I feel like more people would travel for that and spend a weekend in socal than trying to drive all the way down California in a couple of days. And then get in a nice fall bay area and/or summer PacNW run.

People will travel to west coast cities if they actually did more destination style runs in those areas. Who doesn’t want to spend 4 days in Socal? I feel like less people want to fly out from the Midwest to drive the scenic I5 lol

7 Likes

Can someone going to UM Bowl request “Power Rangers jam”

Would be lit

No. You’ll get prehistoric funk and you’ll like it.

8 Likes

I want a metal jam… no, a prog jam. I want a dance groove… I want a soaring peak…

16 Likes

I want ripping congas

9 Likes

A+

2 Likes

He said Jakes sitting in. I really hope he doesn’t.

Just gotta mention that @kramm is in the upper echelon of borters. He offered me a seat in his ride for the Disco Biscuits drive-in and even when his buddy and the rest of the chicago bort bros bailed he still made the trip and represented us well.

19 Likes

@kramm is fam

9 Likes

Wow thank you brah!! Would have driven you up last night too, fun has definitely had. -bort4L

8 Likes

I put the little guy to bed and pulled up the stream at set break courtesy of @OSUmBeaverPhreak, which led to

so I threw King of the Hill on and fell asleep in about 7 mins.

3 Likes

I fell asleep on my couch during Puppet and woke up very confused at 5am. So we were together in spirit

1 Like

It’s 11:42 my fam

6 Likes

Agreed. Love me so Kevies.

1 Like

Got 2 extras for tonight hmu fam