Random, Spontaneous Thoughts about UM (Part Poo)

I was fully prepared for you to say:

24 Likes

hahahah, gold

2 Likes

It stand for “Live Action Role Boning”

1 Like

Huh?

4 Likes

would be so fucking funny if they responded “no thanks!”

10 Likes

Just came here to post this. You beat me

1 Like

Yeahhh…like no one thought of that. I’m over it. Not going to Beech anymore. I’m done with this band.

4 Likes

What the actual fuck

6 Likes

Oh man I’ve been trying to figure this out for weeks. Now everything makes sense.

This has to be a joke, it reminds me right away of Stasik’s answer to the question - “Is your band’s name a reference to the Grateful Dead’s first name?”

3 Likes

Bring back polo bayliss

1 Like

That’s the vibe I get as well

Trash.

Absolute garbage.

The pieces of the jigsaw puzzle are falling into place!

Just had a revelation: the next Umphrey’s album (which will fulfill Stasik’s promise that they’ve got two albums locked and loaded) will be a 2-hour long song and the name of the album will be the symbol pi.

3 Likes

4 Likes

Oh snap, you just left a raging bull…

It wasn’t quite what he said but he said something almost like it so we made a whole album of stuff unrelated to that moment and named it after what he didn’t really say.

3 Likes

In addition to the stations mentioned, Yacht Rock is a nice palate cleanser but very repetitive – can’t listen on a long trip or several days in a row without stacking up repeat plays. Diplo Revolution is hit or miss but the hits HIT. Deep Tracks > Classic Vinyl, IMO.

I just cancelled my subscription because my promo price of $6 a month ran out. I tried to haggle with them to keep the SiriusXM Platinum level at the same price and they wouldn’t give in, so I just axed it and will go without until they drop me an email with the same promo in 3-6 months. I probably won’t miss it, though it was nice to have literally any live sporting event on hand at the car. Got well beyond my money’s worth just by listening to basketball, soccer and Panthers games.

Back on topic, Le Sac sounds nice based on that Jake video.

1 Like

I’m real tempted to go to Sunday of Scamp this year. Something about seeing Ween and Three 6 Mafia during the same acid trip feels like destiny.

11 Likes