Random, Spontaneous Thoughts about UM (Part Poo)

Is the ballot out? Can someone post it? Curious what the set is that they’ve never done before

Edit: disregard

Is the ballot a ticket buyer thing only?

Yeah you can’t vote if you’re not going

And if my memory serves me correctly even the song requests section (if that happens) isn’t pure voting. The band takes some liberties

1 Like

Anyone correct me if I’m wrong. Did ATU have a feature, at one point, that had stats? I feel like I’ve seen longest improv and other shit besides show counts and bust outs.

I’m a lucky man who has only caught 4 easy piss breaks, I mean Hollywood Nights.

1 Like

Mindy is super old school and I’m happy she is taking the time to educate the newbs.

8 Likes

126 show gap. We’re due for one and my next show is UMBowl so I’m getting pretty excited

4 Likes

All night wrong set locked and loaded.

3 Likes

i’ll riot and burn the RIv down once and for all.

2 Likes

45 minute long Cheap Sunglasses set

2 Likes

Cheap Sunglasses is one of my least favorite UM covers.

8 Likes

I like the original but I can tell they overplayed it throughout the years. Same with Bulls On Parade.

not sure about over played. 29 times total with an average show gap of 35.6, and hasn’t been played since 11/2021

13 times in 2 years to start off seems slightly excessive for a cover IMO.

1 Like

sure, i agree if we’re just talking about that subset of the data

1 Like

Shut up nerds

2 Likes

Not unusual for a new cover

IDKSAF, but could I persuade anybody that there would be far better options to play as frequently? Girlfriend Is Better maybe?

1 Like

A song they also played 13 times in the first two years. I’m not talking about the quality of the song, just noting it’s not unusual for them to play a new cover more frequently than others.

1 Like