Random, Spontaneous Thoughts about UM (Part Poo)

Don’t disagree. The whole NFT thing is pretty “cutting edge” for the music industry but it’s debatable how much this is actually doing to their revenue.

Also the old ways to separate us from our money seemed like cool things for fans to talk about (hey bro i got to see UM play 4 quarters of themed music and got to wear headphones doing it so no chompers!) now I couldn’t imagine explaining I purchased an UM NfT that gives me basic pre-order amenities.

5 Likes

Digital tickets and instant transfers have already been a game changer. I miss ticket stubs but I certainly don’t miss having to finish a Cash Or Trade transaction by going to the post office to mail them off. Or hearing “sorry you’re screwed” when my buddy with our Phish lottery tickets had his flight to Nashville cancelled and they couldn’t be reissued.

yeah I had front row seats on the lower level for Phish for their first Fenway run years back and I had to sell them for dirt cheap because I had to include a $30 overnight fee to get them to somebody in the NE in less than 36 hours. this is more so a Phish thing than a stub thing but fuck I’ll never buy Phish tickets ahead of time again.

1 Like

be still my beating heart

1 Like

I think I might love Escape Goat :goat: that high vocals yet not falsetto Bayliss chorus and melody is very catchy

8 Likes

Bayliss’ 40’s Theme lyrics are cancelled

2 Likes

I’m shocked that a guy with a song called Pussy Crook got arrested for rape

11 Likes

Um… BB wrote those lyrics.

1 Like

Not his second verse (the one ending with mama come shake that ass)

No, I’m saying mystikal ripped of BB

7 Likes

Cancel Bayliss

Cancel bayliss for aborting jams

1 Like

Mystikal has always been rape-y

On June 26, 2003, Mystikal pleaded guilty to sexual battery and extortion. On January 15, 2004, Mystikal was sentenced to six years in state prison after pleading guilty to sexually assaulting his hairstylist. The rapper and two bodyguards forced the woman to perform oral sex, and accused her of stealing $80,000 in checks. As part of a plea bargain, all three pleaded guilty. Mystikal initially claimed that the incident was consensual, but a videotape of the incident was later found at his home shortly after the charges were made. Negotiations during the trial held the videotape from being entered as evidence and Mystikal agreed to the plea bargain offered by the prosecution, avoiding the mandatory life sentence for sexual battery in Louisiana and expecting to receive probation. However, the case took a twist when the judge viewed the videotape at the sentencing, took into account Mystikal’s two prior arrests (for drug and gun possession), and had him remanded into custody to begin serving a six-year sentence immediately. Mystikal’s bodyguards, Leland Ellis and Vercy Carter, also pleaded guilty to sexual battery.[6]

On August 21, 2017, Mystikal turned himself into the Caddo Parish Sheriff’s Department after a warrant was issued for his arrest. He was subsequently charged with rape.[16] He was held at the Caddo Correctional Center on a $3 million bond[17] until February 14, 2019, when he was able to post bond.[18] On December 17, 2020, the rape charges were dismissed due to lack of evidence.

On July 31, 2022, Mystikal was arrested in Ascension Parish, Louisiana. According to WDSU Louisiana, Mystikal faces the following five charges: simple criminal damage to property; false imprisonment; domestic abuse, battery, and strangulation; simple robbery; and first-degree rape. This is the third time Mystikal has been publicly accused of sexual assault.

3 Likes

I stand for Pro Jam fans

I am so thrilled you are here

4 Likes

5-min after the YouTube premier of the New Wings video KB is going to be doing an interview with the director. Bort army, this is your chance to spam some BMGs at the man himself. Talking New Wings Video: Inside The House of UM - YouTube

Happening in 8hrs

3 Likes

I’ve tried in the past

2 Likes

Thanks bud. Hope I can do whatever i can to make y’all smile and cringe while I contribute to this 9th tier MB meant for a 3rd tier jamband.

5 Likes

You are correct in your tiering since this is a biscuits board

3 Likes