Random, Spontaneous Thoughts about UM (Part Poo)

Speaking of sales, The Caverns sent an email today saying that two-night passes are $75 after fees. Luckily haven’t grabbed mine yet.

Damn it, I’ll put my pitchfork down in that case.

Damn I was about to break out the rotten tomatoes and torches lit (fam) with fire&&brimstone(&&themotorcross, Jacob Allen Cinninger, lead guitar)

Note: I just realized half the time what I post is just myself playing word association and hoping something hits lol

The sylvee can be fun if it’s not oversold. I like it a lot more than I thought, but overall would obviously take the orph and seats than standing

1 Like

I had no complaints about the Sylvee.

1 Like

Booking my flight right now

3 Likes

Almost posted this in the cringe thread

2 Likes

Nahhh not enough Lettuce.

4 Likes

Can’t believe you missed red rocks bro

3 Likes

This is the cringe thread

3 Likes

Yeah. Me neither.

So am I going to have to wait 5 more years for the 25th anny of LBDOK? It’s amazing how bad this band is at legitimate ways to generate revenue while submitting us to an endless stream of nonsense shit no one wants…

1 Like

Highly doubt they’d make worthwhile money from this.

2 Likes

You are probably right, far easier to make money selling exclusive digital content.

They’re actually really good at generating revenue. They’ve been at the forefront of this for 15-20 years. Headphones. VIP experiences. S2’s. International shows. UM Live.

1 Like

Most of those things are 10-15 years old now. Lately they have not been as creative

1 Like

Most NFTs have been speculation/land grabs, and the vast majority will go to zero. But the underlying technology is here to stay. Call them by whatever name but they’ll be ubiquitous in 3-5 years. You might be asking, ubiquitous for what? You name it. Concert tickets, the title to your house, memberships to anything, your mortgage etc. A token is simply a verifiable digital asset. In an increasingly blended world of IRL & online, proof of ownership in a secure, verifiable way will be paramount. The ability to engage & reward using blockchain will be a game changer.

7 Likes

You’re right, I was just shit posting