Random, Spontaneous Thoughts about UM (Part Poo)

Does 4/14/22 Tunnel Vision count

1 Like

I wanna count Ringo because itā€™s still a song but they did also decide several months in advance to do it lol. Different than getting into the groove and deciding to ride it out.

Still one of my absolute favorite UM moments of the last 10 years though. The groove they go into after the stew to start out the 3rd jam is so sick and the whole Kyle part is also awesome.

3 Likes

No

1 Like

RIP 2019 UM

1 Like

I have a college buddy was in town for like all of summer 2019 and then home for the holidays. We have pretty similar taste, but he didnā€™t know much about the jam scene. We watched the ringo together not knowing it was gonna be the whole set, and once I figured it out, it blew his mind. Now heā€™s decently into UM, and seen a few shows with me because of that ringo

2 Likes

I wish theyā€™d do a set-long Mantis, then Iā€™d be UMfam to the max

7 Likes

What SP episode is this from haha

12/30/19 definitely counts. Bisco (planned or not) hasnā€™t done an hour jam in the last decade or beyond

1 Like

54 min nowhere jam Nov '17. Wasnā€™t planned. Or rehearsed. Also, it was ALL improv.

And thats just the one that comes to mind. There are several.

2 Likes

s15e10 Bass to Mouth

3 Likes

They have had unplanned 55 minute imans in the past 5 years

2 Likes

That ringo counts in the most UM way possible. It was pre-planned and pre-arranged but was still a sizeable chunk of improv.

1 Like

Thank you I couldnā€™t remember but putting it on now

Someone needs to give Brownie a talk back mic during the UM set so he can give live feedback.

11 Likes

Obviously

2 Likes

Hereā€™s two 40+ min songs MID SET from the same tourā€¦

2 Likes

Forgot about that Crix :fire:

1 Like

Couldnā€™t hit the 1 hour mark? Thatā€™s mids fr fr

8 Likes

Yeah I still donā€™t see one song going over an hour

1 Like

Again not an hour