Random, Spontaneous Thoughts about UM (Part Poo)

That tweet reads to me as “Jam Cruise is our only tropical, destination festival this year”

3 Likes

I don’t think um has the draw to do their own destination fest, unless it’s really small and intimate. Just as assumption but I feel like they make more money (with less responsibilities for management) at holidaze

Edit: I’m dumb as misread Joel’s tweet

3 Likes

More context

I like the sound of that. When I heard what I heard, I remember thinking it was the end of UM/tBD doing Holidaze together, not just taking a break for a year.

3 Likes

Didn’t notice any sightings in ATL last weekend. Either he isn’t front and center and trying to draw everyone’s attention or he wasn’t there entirely. Either way that’s a win. Let him slip in obscurity or the EDM scene

3 Likes

Yeah because they didn’t draw a bunch o people to Iceland…

4 Likes

I saw a reuben sandwich walking around in a ridiculous coat.

10 Likes

He was at 420. Sweatwatering his purple blazer.

4 Likes

Wel hopefully he dies from heat stroke soon

2 Likes

I heard it was creeping on a crew member’s daughter

1 Like

True.

did anyone look backstage? was he up in michigan checking on jake?

2 Likes

“Jake, I know what’ll make you feel better. Let’s eat some doses and have your mom makes us pancakes.”

6 Likes

I don’t know if you were there, but Iceland was half full at best. I know, it was “sold out” and Covid messed with everyone’s plans, but I don’t think it would draw well if they did it again.

1 Like

Was there, I have a feeling that if everyone stayed in their assigned seat it would have looked different as the whole place was basically free reign with movement of people, and we are still in this whole Covid mess so people that went were taking a risk in getting back to the US…and that probably held people back from travel either due to monetary issues or not wanted to take risk of being in a different country for a while if they tested positive…

also I would go back in a heartbeat…and i am sure there are others that would as well…

3 Likes

The dad rock trend continues. Very soft from Jake here

1 Like

They should play in an old fort, that would be cool.

3 Likes

Would easily pay $60 to not go back to the fucking Riv or Aragon

5 Likes

It woulda been $60 like 5-10 years ago. Pry be $100 now.

5 Likes

lol same tired ass excuse as the last 14 years

6 Likes