Random, Spontaneous Thoughts about UM (Part Poo)

I’ll find a seat right next to you fam \m

1 Like

lol @ paying $650 on this

2 Likes

lol wtf with the no taping the VIP set?.. Now I wanna go just to stealth it

18 Likes

Whether you want the merch is probably what breaks it but adding up VIP seats, open bar one night, poster, and the extra merch shit it actually about adds up :man_shrugging:t3:

2 Likes

Seems like a pathetic attempt by KB to make the vip set more “exclusive”. They want to continue to charge an arm and a let for VIP packages but keep thinning out what they offer. I get why they are avoiding meet and greets but that was a large part of the package for a lot of people. If you’re going to offer less amenities then lower the price. You’re basically paying $650 for one sound check set, a couple pins and whatever lame nicknack they decide to give you.

1 Like

Fewer*

3 Likes

Would be pretty shitty to buy the VIP and then the VIP set doesn’t even happen cause of weather

1 Like

Open bar is just for the VIP set.

Or maybe they’re just sick of us complaining when vip is better than everything else they play

3 Likes

Idk if im just a snob but it kinda kills me that they list giving MP3’s as a selling point. In a world of streaming/lossless/hifi audio, idk who gets pumped at the sight of “MP3” anymore

Signed,
Jaded MF

10 Likes

Ok. So one set vs 2

Agreed. I still have download codes for a bunch of vinyls I’ve bought, if I own the record and can stream it on any platform an mp3 download is rather pointless to me.

2 Likes

I download all of my music when I buy vinyl. Streaming isn’t ownership. But I don’t listen to live sets so in this case it’s whatever

3 Likes

From the ages of 13-16ish I would routinely convert all my randomly sourced and pirated mp3s to lossy and compressed AAC files because it allowed me to fit more songs on my iPod and I was a Apple snob so I thought AAC must be a better format.

How does that make you feel?

5 Likes

I do think it’s hilarious that this board bitches so hard any time something like this is released when reality is someone is paying for it

True whole point of the bort is to bitch and complain, get with it

2 Likes

And im sure $650 to some of the buyers isnt as much to them as it is some of us.

3 Likes

yup. my buddy bought VIP tickets for our entire crew for the Asheville run.

Is it a good deal? idk. did he think twice about buying the tickets? no.

1 Like

Damn thats sick. What a pal.

1 Like

It’s probably not. Clearly people shell out for this stuff. Some of the conspiracies drawn here are a little wild when really it comes down to the band knowing they have superfans they can offer premium experiences to. It’s just marketing and capitalism lol