Random, Spontaneous Thoughts about UM (Part Poo)

Yeah I wonder why they did the routing in a loop like that

1 Like

can someone makea RR 2022 thread. I like when the runs are organized plz

1 Like

going to come to dillon and vail and just hang at everyone’s campsites during the shows.

6 Likes

And good trout fishing that time of year or is that peak runoff?

1 Like

sounds like you’re the someone you seek

1 Like

MYOT

6 Likes

Fuck how’d I miss out on these bois, do u know da wae

2 Likes

Pumped for Lespecial to get that gig but they’d be an awkward Red Rocks before the sun goes down band.

Either way gonna skip these Red Rocks shows. Maybe we’ll put together some stupid after party nobody cares about. I might try to hit the Dillon one because I’ve been meaning to get out there

1 Like

June can be great fishing. Even if the water levels are high there are definitely still some hatches, but conditions definitely do depend on the flows. Later in the month is a better bet than earlier though. The Colorado, Blue, Eagle, Gore, Ten Mile, Williams Fork are all decenetly accessible from Dillon/Vail.

Sure it was probably just scheduling. Hard to piece it all together at three independent venues I’m sure.

I’m sure Fri/sat red rocks was a must for them. So unless they broke up the other nights, they’d be looking at Wed/Thurs or Sun/Mon in the mountains. Probably decided Thurs/Sun would have the best turnout, even if it is less convenient.

2 Likes

Ah, very good point

Yeah this is what I ultimately came to the conclusion of as well. I assume most people would probably only do a 3 night run anyway, so it maximizes red rockcs turn out and both sides of the run

The runs are very rarely organized.

1 Like

What even is lespecial?

it’s mayonnaise and ketchup mixed together.

13 Likes

with pickles on pizza

they good

Might be too white for you though.

UM VR is the levon helm show. Of all the worst choices…

2 Likes

can’t wait to relive my 100th

5 Likes