Random, Spontaneous Thoughts about UM (Part Poo)

*at least once

But since we are mentioning random UM things, I’d suggest the Synchro, Tribute, and IC from 07/07/2010…

Some OC for you

3 Likes

I dont like these full songs in Fir. Just fucking play Fir.

Edit: that second set does look fun, tho.

2 Likes

Fuck Fir and Radiohead.

Set sucks. Kangfirmed

Suite melt

Edit: deleted. Forget it.

This back and forth isn’t fun anymore so I’m going to quit it. I’ll just say that you don’t know me Rick, and you don’t know my connection to Michigan.

You’ve mentioned it before when explaining your Wolverine fandom. Have a nice day.

A fresh hot n ready still slaps. Best $5 money can buy

8 Likes

Truth brother

Light blue pack of Seneca cigarettes in Mississippi would like a word with you

1 Like

I definitely enjoy eating them, and their square deep dish are good as well. Unfortunately there is something in their ingredients that adversely impact my digestive tract.

ONIONS

2 Likes

Not sure if you are joking or not because I don’t have issues eating other brands of pizza.

Love onions but I hate how raw onions ruin your breath for the rest of the day. Some nice pickled reds on some tacos though? Woo lawddd

4 Likes

I, too, get the shits from hot n sweaty’s. Doesn’t stop me from destroying a few times per year.

3 Likes

The biscuits are so much cooler than Umphreys

12 Likes

Getting this thread back on track with a solid example of biscuits > umphreys

5 Likes

While UM gouges us for $21.99 on Tourgigs, Babs is giving out free streams on a superior streaming platform

(I do have to note that I streamed the South Bend show last week without any issues but fuck TG)

1 Like

my friend just recommended this jam. why doesn’t UM give me warm hugs? :disappointed: