Random, Spontaneous Thoughts about UM (Part Poo)

As someone who lives in an actual boring spot, but still doesnt even hate it, Ohio is not that bad. It has some pretty parts near Cincy and then over by WV. Cincy, Cleveland, and Columbus all relatively fun cities. Not great. Not awful. Easy acess MW, Mid-Atlantic region, and NE.

I dont live anywhere cool and have no emotional attachment to any city in terms of it being “home.” IL obviously is my home, but i am not close to Chicago so my only real connection there is Cubs, Bears, and Hawks. So i am trying to provide objective takes.

I’m literally in Florida right now. Yes the beach is tight but I like seasons and the humid trashiness of this state just doesn’t hit right. Giving states funny nicknames is cute but Ohio is better than Florida whose only redeeming quality is the outer borders of it

Gets it. Cleveland is solid but most people just don’t have anyone to show them what to do or where to go.

1 Like

I’d much rather hang out in downtown St Pete, St Augustine, Dunedin, etc than Cleveland or any other crappy OH city.

1 Like

To be fair the same can be said about Ohio. It’s best redeeming qualities are Lake Erie and anything along the Ohio river.

1 Like

I disagree :man_shrugging:t3:

Ok!

1 Like
3 Likes

https://youtu.be/l1PrUU2S_iw

3 Likes

I’d live in St. Pete in the winters when I’m older and retired if Florida wasnt going to be under water by then.

2 Likes

Isn’t there already a “where you live sucks” thread for you cretins?

8 Likes

Florida blows, that’s all.

1 Like

The intersection of E 99th/St Clair in Cleveland is more culturally significant than the entirety of the south

1 Like

Best thing to come out of Florida is Skynyrd and I-95

For the most part, totally agree. It still doesn’t blow as bad as Ohio though.

Cleveland has a National Park (lol) nearby.

Buy my tix

1 Like

No!

1 Like

Can’t, they are for a show in a bad city.

2 Likes

It would be cool if this wasn’t a Sunday night two hours away.

2 Likes