Random, Spontaneous Thoughts about UM (Part Poo)

I think that feature had been removed for some reason (@stringz ?)

If I’m feeling fancy I’ll upload a video to vimeo and then embed it into a post

2 Likes

Thanks boo!

1 Like

Yeah, I usually just put it on YT

1 Like

That seems like a lot of work. Just wanted to show everyone a clip from my Bday show. I think Joel is ok with me posting a video or two

1 Like

Try streamable. You don’t need to have an account.

1 Like

I’ve had success uploading to Imgur and then embedding it here

Gonna go see Kick The Cat tonight. Haven’t listened to much other than their IG posts and stories. Anyone here see them yet?

3 Likes

Haven’t seen them but hope to soon

2 Likes

Ask Kris why UM is breaking up

2 Likes

Anyone got quick access to the KB dollar sign eyes pic?

Anyone peeping the Shitty Limo performance at Wrigley? I just want to know if they play “Chicago.”

Did they play before the game or something?

Yeah, looks like a 1-hour set at Gallagher Way, the park right next to the stadium. You need a game ticket to get into the park, but could probably hear it okay from right outside the park.

Tall guy with the mustache? Or at least used to have one back in the day when I was more regularly attending shows. Him and his wife are super duper nice people.

2 Likes

Oh damn I’m right around the corner I should’ve swung by at the very least to throw a “Browning Must Go!” in the background

3 Likes

Listened to Steely Dan’s new release today (a live show from CT) and it made me think about how it was the “jazzy/funk/blues” UM that really sucked me in early, the similarities to Steely Dan.

This show may well be one of my favorite shows I have attended, and while rock was well represented, it wasn’t the chug and full on metal (don’t get me wrong, I love metal)

Just listen to the 20:21 Synco

The 15:59 Tribute

And 10:09 Intentions Clear

I get it, I’m living in the past, but this is good shiite here…

2 Likes

And just 6 days later in Grand Rapids…

5 song first set.

2 Likes

Song selection is good but that set is barely over 60 mins

1 Like

What is this from? VIP merch?