I can’t wait until Iceland gets moved to Pontiac
I would take that bait and switch over this shit. At least that was 2 sets without them opening for a boomer icon
Take your anger and do something productive with it. Like buy tickets to Ween, Biscuits, Phish (I know, I know pedo) or one of the other awesome shows in Vegas. I personally appreciate UM getting sick and cancelling the CA shows. I got to go home early and it saved me a whole weekend worth of eye rolls. Glass half full.
UM has literally never played a show within 2 hours drive of my house. I now live in a city that claims to be the entertainment capital of the world. Fuckin Moe. plays here often. Ween who never tours plays shows here. I just don’t understand what the fuck they’re doing.
Sorry man don’t really see this as a “bait and switch”. I see it as shows got cancelled and they got booked at this festival anyways. They probably would’ve played this gig regardless of WC tour getting canceled or not
Is this the same bort that cried for 2 months about Pontiac? Give me a fuckin break dude
Must’ve hit a nerve. You and everyone else has been waiting for shows. UM isn’t the only band to cancel. Sounds like they got invited to this outdoor fest last minute and accepted, probably to make some money which this board has a hilariously inconsistent opinion on. Iceland was already postponed. I lost money on it. I also didn’t suddenly claim to “go on hiatus” as if anyone fucking cares
Wahhh there’s no good food after the show
.
We were upset but also understood these times aren’t normal and this shit happens. We sucked it up and raged a couple mediocre um shows in a shitty parking lot in Pontiac.
I didn’t realize the pandemic started 5 years ago
I didnt realize you were such a whiny bitch
.
I didn’t realize you liked UM
B4L
I do. Enjoy your “boycott” or whatever lol
Lets not get off topic here, guys. UM sucks. Bayliss would rather play 10000 Wine Not’s then ever jam again. Myers loves coke and MAGA rallys. Andy sucks at grilling. Joel is having an identify crisis trying to figure out how UM has fallen so far. Jake is playing tug-a-pud with Sultan in Boondock Studios. Ryan is on the verge of quiting and becoming a HGTV house dad.
It was fun while it lasted. Time to hang it up.
Won’t be hard. Not like they book Vegas
I’m just done traveling for this shit. If this is my closest option I don’t want it. They can play Vegas. There’s outdoor venues here.
pretty stoked that the buffetts in Vegas are opening back up for regular service.
Okay how is this relevant to them being forced to cancel shows because of Covid. I’ve spent enough time on the west coast to know how much it sucks to try and see them out there and that is something you can be mad at them about, but canceling shows because of Covid then booking a random festival wasn’t some sort of spite move like you’re making it out to be.