Random, Spontaneous Thoughts about UM (Part Poo)

can’t wait until phish quits and the scene dies so people like this lose every sense of reality they have.

14 Likes

Phish actually ending will be the best thing to happen to the jam scene since phish starting

11 Likes

Phish just had the best year of any jam band in quite awhile

6 Likes

If Phish calls it quits nothing will stop the Werks from claiming the throne.

2 Likes

6 Likes

Just make sure they keep Sultan far away from Biscuits and Squeaky Feet lot

2 Likes

I can’t wait until Denim Dan starts squatting on the squeaky rail

5 Likes

yeah i think people have been brainwashed because this summer wasn’t anything special.

2 Likes

I forgot all about Denim Dan. Fuck, Sultan really stole his thunder

3 Likes

But did you just listen or did you really “appreciate” it fam?

2 Likes

Everyone had a lower tolerance due to the year off.

2 Likes

I wonder how much it would cost to have a bort funded Sultan v Denin Dan celebrity death match video made

2 Likes

must be, also must be nice to have such low standards.

1 Like

I disagree, I thought Phish was definitely at one of the strongest years of 3.0. Only competition would be 2015 or 2017 but I think Trey and Fishman were more energetic and inspired than either of those years on average. 15 and 17 just standout due to Magnaball and Baker’s Dozen but the playing overall in 2021 is next level for the last 12 years. Alpine Ruby Waves is probably still my favorite 3.0 jam

3 Likes

Denim Dan?

You gotta hit northeast ter man

1 Like

When was the last good tour from a jam band? I’ve hated phish for a few years leading up to this summer but I’ve listened to almost every show this year

I think I remember reading about Denim Dan finding a little Denim lot mama and setteling down and trying to start a little family of cut-offs

3 Likes

Imagine not knowing denim Dan and not ranking 7/3 wanderer at the top of your list?

2 Likes

i haven’t listened to a jam band since 2017 my friend. i listen to good music.

2 Likes