Random, Spontaneous Thoughts about UM (Part Poo)

UM doesn’t think national though

National is just a destination in your third-eye, brah. Throw on your purple suite, coke up your mustache, and give into the umphtastic power of da Fux

1 Like
1 Like

I’ll be at the Twins game. If Sultan is the special setbreak guest someone please record it….Oh wait nevermind his gloating @ass would share it on vfj in 0.1348 seconds

Every-time we get an update to this thread:

13 Likes

I think that’s just the coke, dude

14 Likes

This is boomer meme format.

6 Likes

I seriously can’t tell anymore if the comments on these manic episodes he puts on the book of faces are people trolling him or genuine and they worship the ground he walks on.

I’m upset.

1 Like

I don’t think FB UM fans are capable of trolling like that

5 Likes

They think he works for the band. He certainly helps project the idea, and for whatever reason, the band seems to really encourage that notion as well. You would think they would want to stay as far away as possible, but they soul embrace the fuck out of this clown

7 Likes

Did he post this on vfj?

“No longer have time for those who give me no time” is like Trump uninviting the Golden State Warriors to the White House after they had all already said they weren’t going to go.

13 Likes

No it’s his page

“Pay attention to me because I’m a narcissistic loser”

1 Like

100% this is really about his blow dealer not responding to him within 20 minutes.

10 Likes

Like every couple weeks he starts making really depressive posts, but then gets back to his shtick. Seems like he needs real help or he’s gonna crash at some point.

4 Likes

The members of UM are going to draw straws to see who goes to Sultans intervention.

3 Likes

hopefully he overdoses long before that

7 Likes

.

2 Likes

It’s so weird to see so many people trying to suck him off. It’s like they think they can get closer to their favorite band by being friends with a guy who “hangs” out with them.

Although that’ll be half the Bort when SqFt gets into that 3rd tier with Goose and Eggy in a few years.

11 Likes