Random, Spontaneous Thoughts about UM (Part Poo)

I’m an immature goober and I love me some booty wax. I like the grimey funk comp of the song too.

3 Likes

[1] with La Grange tease

4 Likes

Love Hangover

6 Likes

I like the song but can’t think of a single noteworthy version in the last decade.

1 Like

05/29/10 is only interesting Hangover I have seen in the 18 years ive been seeing the band and it not even that interesting. I like the song, tho.

2 Likes

What is this, VFJ? We have a thread for that!

Looks like it just missed your last decade cut off though…

2 Likes

I dont remember 12/30/09 standing out at show. Might have to listen back sometime.

Neither do I. The only things I remember from that weekend are meeting @Terruntz, meeting @humboldtAkash, and the 2x2.

Jajunk and Front Porch from 12/29/09 are both good. 2x2 highlight of run, but I love that Jajunk.

3 Likes

That whole list is a copy paste job from the old bort. I disclaim all responsibility as a voluntary archivist.

1 Like

Well who ran it on the last -bort? @Andrusy ?

We need @savethegarys back from the darkside to fix this shit up!

2 Likes

Gary aka mittensmeller was the UM/tDB outstanding versions architech

Edit: just saw you added that to your post

3 Likes

giphy

4 Likes

Perfect

fuck marry kill: hangover, fuzz, mail package

@SchladopianFir you seem to have a newly ignited passion for UM. I’m gonna take the liberty of nominating you to create something like phish.net but for UM with full song breakdowns, esoteric info, and analysis of particular jams along with noteworthy versions. Don’t worry about the content itself. Once you do all the legwork the jaded vets here can take over.

3 Likes

You have to fuck mail package, right?
Might be a blow up doll…

5 Likes

I love Gary. We met at moe. at the Riv in 2009 and then at Holidaze that year I kicked it a bunch with him and his sister. The rest as they say, is history. Business As Usual at my friend’s wedding in 2015 was one of the most fun nights of my life.

1 Like

big ol tub of mayonnaise
is where I store my semen

6 Likes

M Fuzz
F MP
K Hangover

1 Like