Random, Spontaneous Thoughts about UM (Part Poo)

Seniors in high school

15 Likes

E

A

D

Nah tonight was fun and none of you narcs can bring me down. I’m about to stay up all night with a relatively cute girl. We can talk shop tomorrow

4 Likes

It’s a dude, bro

14 Likes

Send @lotusmomSheila my regards

3 Likes

It grinds my gears that this band can make these two jam charts back-to-back nights.

Thanks @NikoEstevan for putting data to my bitching.

2 Likes

Aren’t you going to give us a FUX setlist thread?

1 Like

I don’t trust anyone that wears sunglasses at an indoor show.

3 Likes

Gonna stand by my sultan take. Weird individual but was very friendly to me for what it’s worth. Caverns he was tripping sack, at least tonight he was coherent and friendly SIYD SMD

imagine how nice he would have been if you were an underaged girl!

15 Likes

I do it if I’m close to the stage. If an LD uses any sort of flash or strobe indoors and im not wearing sunglasses it gives me a pretty serious headache. Only do it if I’m close, though.

I definitely wear sunglasses at shows. Especially on multi night runs. Drugs, booze, no sleep, lightshows = tired eyes. Sunglasses are the best. SIYD

I just wear them in general when I’m partying. They make everything better

3 Likes

My first Phish show was at the Centrum - 12/29/95

3 Likes

woah woah woah I don’t like that tone

1 Like

this is the correct ranking

1 Like

really upset I missed the north east/new england chat

4 Likes

that was extremely confusing. was born down south but basically spent no time there.

I grew up on the south shore of MA and spent a lot of time on the cape as a kid. It’s a nice and beautiful place to visit but I’d never, ever live in MA again.

I want to retire in Maine though…

1 Like

I’ve spent at least two minutes thinking that in the past. Ended up concerned about climate change.

Just compare any of those regions to Ohio and you can restart the conversation in no time