Random, Spontaneous Thoughts about UM (Part Pee)

Idk if they’re announcing the full ter today but they implied they’re announcing something in regards to their 25th anniversary

2 Likes

Lol nice

1 Like

dates came outta nowhere just like kale. when the fuck did they get so popular

I got one of those RXBars for free at a gym once and I almost spit it out all over the front desk

2 Likes

Pitted Dates are delicious. I guess they taste good un-pitted too but it’s a little more work to eat em.

2 Likes

Dates on their own >>> Rxbars

I’ve tried. Not a fan

Do you just hate dried fruit? I know a few people who can’t stand it.

So no hiatus then?

No Chicago or South Bend? absolute bullshit.

1 Like

Fuck yeah back to 9:30, though it’s probably because their Anthem attendance this year was pretty sad

2 Likes

Definitely in for GR and Detroit, might hit Cleveland or Ft Wayne too.

Selfishly wish they were doing 2 nights in Detroit but with how poorly sold it was this past January I can’t blame them for pushing it to a night in GR

1 Like

yaaaas. def in for NY and vegas

Gonna plan to hit one of these 2 night runs, leaning towards DC since I have some family/friends there. Kinda pissed it’s a Thursday Friday though

1 Like

The west coast stuff is interesting. Probably not gonna do any of it, but interesting nonetheless

edit: although that blurred date could have potential to be near here if they’re going between vegas and oregon

2 Likes

should do vegas and make it a mini climbing trip with @stringz who should also come to vegas

3 Likes

Definitely possible, but would be really dependent on some other trips I have in that general timeframe. Also I hate vegas

2 Likes

Attended every Anthem show they’ve played, and while I love that venue, it’s always been apparent that it’s way too big for them, even with the stage pushed up.

1 Like

Absolute garbage.