Random, Spontaneous Thoughts about UM (Part Pee)

Is he going somewhere? Or is this just another demise of Twitter joke?

1 Like

Yeah just general twitter downfall anticipation

3 Likes

damn dude doing it right

4 Likes

“Most” of you guys rule gets me every time

6 Likes

I don’t get this whole twitter thing? Why is it going away?

2 Likes

Let me know if this is ok. Copying and pasting from their website and making it more streamlined is a little tricky without editing each show individually.

1 Like

I love it. Now I never have to leave the bort.

1 Like

You’re probably going to need to remind me to update it in the future

Still feels like the truth is unknown but Elon forced a majority of the company out and all those employees think the company cant run without them. I could be paraphrasing but I also stopped looking too much into it.

Daddy Musk says he has the people he needs to keep things afloat, though.

Somebody tell Joel about the epic bort discord server

Summary

/s

6 Likes

If it weren’t for Twitter I’d have never had dinner with him and his”wife” in key west

3 Likes

You should tell him. He might join and see the 10 or so of us who are there

1 Like

All I’ve seen is people posting on twitter that twitter is dead. Which I thought was either ironic or that I was missing something. Didn’t know about all the employees getting forced out. Still seems a bit dramatic though. Classic twitter.

1 Like

the entire payroll department walked out

3 Likes

Well, FUCK’EM

Fuck Twitter tell Joel to join the bort. Then he can get jaded and burnt out of the band he is in, like everyone on here.

10 Likes

2 Likes

Fuck i better hurry

2 Likes

Sounds like something the bort would make up to clown on KB. Truth is stranger than fiction

lolNFTs

5 Likes

I’ll give you another curveball. Just found this (I didn’t buy it, maybe a BB/JC raffle prize) and just want to know… Why?

1 Like