Random, Spontaneous Thoughts about UM (Part 1)

Lol. VFJ kang’d. I like his style though. Pop a dose yo!

2 Likes

tetios is a great album tbh

1 Like

I’ve done a lot of research on the subject @vezdrums aka boofed tourmaline at @StoneJackBaller’s house and listened to We Are Water backwards

1 Like

idrgaf

1 Like

I have no clue what VFJ even means.

Ease up on the crazy criticisms guys.

I believe we are a species with amnesia
I think we have forgotten our roots our origins

I think we are quite lost in many ways
We live in a society that invests huge amounts of money
And advance quantities of energy ensuring that we all stay lost.

1 Like

lol

Your handle starts with V, don’t act like that doesn’t stand for Velociraptors

7 Likes

i am still RAGING Microdosio

God i fucking hate that band so much, but you put Mushrooms and 8bit inspired music together and im 100% there. Its a great album to work to

2 Likes

It really is so fucking good.

2 Likes

Today is the 16th Anniversary of my first UM show. I really am sad not knowing when I’ll get to see this silly band again. Love them so much.

3 Likes

True they kinda suck tho #100plungers

If you told me at the start of the year I wouldn’t have heard my 100th Plunger by the end of 2020 I would have laughed at you. How the times have changed…

2 Likes

A Southern Dan don’t need them around anyhow

3 Likes

I just watched Lollapalooza 2006 and I encountered 2 things I have never seen/heard before in hundreds of shows:
-Bayliss actually singing the word “gooo” at the end of All In Time (though I’m sure this actually happens on very early shows. Any others? What’s the most recent?)
-A “standard” Dump City.

Was wondering when you’d pop up.

1 Like

Dan! Haven’t read posts from you in quite some time! Great to see you around these parts!

Hey guys! I’ve been around but not posting much as I’ve been working a bunch and just moved which was a 3 week process. Hope all is well!

6 Likes

Has anyone watched the Jake “A Day in the Dock” yet?