Random, Spontaneous Thoughts about UM (Part 1)

This is bugging me so much. Does nobody else know what I’m talking about? Mightve not been bridgeless but was 30+ mins and had the opener sitting in for part of the jam.

Edit: FOUND IT!
2/13/08 jajunk with dub trio!

3 Likes

Nice! I’ll go scope that out

I really like that Wappy too but isn’t there some sort of toast at the end of it that shortens the jam?

Edit: just listened and it’s a wedding proposal after they have already returned to Wappy. Guess I’m just a wedding hater today

2 Likes

I was looking for a Wappy about the time you posted this and almost put this on, but I went with 2012 Bill Graham instead

3 Likes

Sultan brought his guitar to Chicago to show it off

I guarantee it’s used at every Fux show for the foreseeable future.

3 Likes

6 Likes

Hahah i should delete my post. Perfection

2 Likes

10+ years of some terrible songs getting written with that thing.

5 Likes

That G&L sounded so much better before he modified it, and even Jake knows that, hence why he stopped playing not long after.

4 Likes

Got some photoshopping opportunities here

4 Likes

“Portable amp” AKA; I need to annoy everyone with my mediocre playing everywhere I go

12 Likes

But it’s Jake’s guitar!!!

4 Likes

Oh my…

That’s a different guitar. He still has the OG butterscotch S500.

4 Likes

Yup. Also I highly doubt Jake did much writing on the EMGs and he only had it for like 7 years…

3 Likes

It’s terrible, but I’d love to ask to see it and then remove the umlove sticker.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies. Continue discussion at Random, Spontaneous Thoughts about UM (Part 2).

This topic was automatically closed after reaching the maximum limit of 10000 replies. Continue discussion at Random, Spontaneous Thoughts about UM (Part 2).