Plan Bee Tour

I don’t even understand how that’s relevant to the situation

5 Likes

13 Likes

I’m all for piling on the band but you are just dumb if you show up that early. If you’re so in tune with jam band Twitter, why wouldn’t you ask what it was like last year before getting in line at WAC o’ clock. IIRC, don’t you purchase a spot in each section like all other drive in shows?

2 Likes

What does that even mean?

1 Like

Murphy got Cubs season tickets for her 10th bday

5 Likes

the shows were only for her originally and then they just let all these other people in

10 Likes

I may have to give this bitch the worst shoe flat tire ever in Pontiac

3 Likes

7 Likes

I agree I just think it’s ridiculous that guy looped that into his argument at all.

1 Like

andy! you idiot! you’re supposed to be on stage!

8 Likes

Also why does stasik feel the need to respond to that? What a terrible idea

6 Likes

This chick was probably first in line (because she was there 11 hours early) and when they let her in she probably found Browning + family front and center, thus foiling her plan of having the perfect spot.

That’s my guess.

2 Likes

I stepped in and commented that it wouldn’t be the band’s fault for this and then I backed away because I didn’t want to get in an argument on Twitter about something so dumb.

Fwiw - she was still front row. Just not dead center. I really don’t understand what the problem is. I can see being upset if you weren’t front row… but you were. So wtf is the big deal?

Ridiculous.

6 Likes

This little detail is amazing. What an idiot. Is her name Karen?

3 Likes

11 Likes

You can tell when someone has lived an over privileged life when they complain about shit like this. Being front row, but not front and center is enough to blow up on twitter about. Give me a break, there’s actual real issues going on around the world right now.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Hold up. I’m still confused as to why they charge for the streams but the Biscuits streams are free.

Edit: they are no longer free but I didn’t notice since my heady friends hosting the streams never started asking me for money

2 Likes

We got there at 7:25 with our C section ticket and they brought us to the front row. As we got out of the car, an employee walked up to us and asked us to put these wristbands on. I asked if we had to wear them and what they get us and he responded “you gotta wear them and they get you absolutely nothing”

“wow, just like real VIP”

9 Likes