Plan Bee Tour

Sultan included?

Sultan is the 6th member. If you know him your tickets will be honored.

4 Likes

I heard that ā€œSultan decides if Jake wears a hat or notā€
- Sultan

6 Likes

Iā€™m sure these logistical problems from last year are figured out by now. Those were some of the first shows back and theyā€™ve also done a handful of shows there now. I bet itā€™s much more organized when you get in. And if itā€™s not I will go fuck myself.

2 Likes

I mean I hope so, but we all have dealt with um having the same problem for years, or just fuck up things at the last minute.

But ya know, just reset your modem and it should be fine

3 Likes

Itā€™s not the band, itā€™s the venue not knowing whatā€™s going on. So hopefully with some better communication everyone will get placed in the correct spot. I think the biggest problem that can be blamed on the band was letting in friends and family of the band to take all the prime spots then the venue staff having to worked around them with getting folks into the right spots.

But I have no idea what Iā€™m talking about and Iā€™m going to go fuck myself. Hope to run into some of you this weekend at the worst parking lot in Chicago!

2 Likes

The worst lot in Chicago that isnā€™t even in Chicago!

1 Like

Does anyone remember at the Asheville shows in 2017 when Greensky opened both nights and Joel introduced Paul as Peter Hoffman lmao. I forget what part of the show it was but it was hilarious.

4 Likes

I was at an SCI show at Red Rocks and someone from Rising Appalachia said ā€œthank you Sound Tribe for bringing us out hereā€

5 Likes

Whoever wrote the song is an idiot because Johnson City is east of the Cumberland gap.

2 Likes

Show moved to high school gym in Pontiac, IL.

7 Likes

Someone has clearly never flown around the world in a balloon before.

1 Like

Only two repeats so far? Suxity and The Floor.

HBB

2 Likes

And Reso

1 Like

Anyone else have any trouble getting in this weekend? The #BMG hate continues to spreadā€¦

3 Likes

Eleven hours? Wtf.

3 Likes

While that sucks, I canā€™t see how this is at all the bands fault. I canā€™t imagine they had any involvement with that. Did they switch up where the entrance was this time around? I canā€™t help but kind of feel like this is on that person a bit.

6 Likes

we pulled right up on friday. took less than 5 mins

2 Likes

I pulled up a 530 both nights and got center-ish in both section A and C.

1 Like