Plan b

…is a god damn dance routine.

everyone is on board with getting the band the play freedom '90 at the bort meet up right? preferably set 2 opener or encore slot?i figure if we all start practicing once a day we can nail this as a unified section of the crowd.

if we start gaining interest right now, we can start assigning people roles, and as more people join we can go down the list and assign roles one after another so is as even as possible. and so there’s less practicing.

now i don’t have a gut big enough to play mac, but if i were to be a mac role, i have time to get to that size. but honesty, i would love to be one of the charlie roles.

what do we think?

3 Likes

This is way better than wearing black v necks

1 Like

If you snort Plan B, does it work faster?

2 Likes

Let’s find out

3 Likes

I am very close. I also can provide my own garbage bag of chimichangas and I will be very sweaty at the onset of any physical activity.

3 Likes

The first episode from that season was on Viceland last night. Might be one of my favorites with Charlie barfing blood all over that woman while decked out in bridge denim.

4 Likes

all time bit, i still belly laugh every time.

“can i offer you a nice egg in this trying time?”

4 Likes

“I think I’ve been poisoned by my constituents” is easily one of my favorite Charlie lines in the entire show.

That line followed up with Frank’s egg comment are probably the two best back to back lines in the show.

3 Likes

I’ve been known to shout this when terribly
hungover

5 Likes

I thought this was the coordinated dance to do at Umphrey’s?

5 Likes

what if plan b is plan a?

1 Like

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=0OT57pFrPWg

Wrong thread?

1 Like

This would be more fitting for an UM show:

i cant lie and say I didnt think this was about plan B the emergency contraception which everyone should know you could get for $8 (instead of the retail of $50) at costco w/o a costco card. ok bye

4 Likes

we pull out on -bort

8 Likes

If there’s anything Umphreys has taught us, it’s how to abort.

4 Likes

Nice choice of Subject.

7 Likes

Lmao