Oysterhead

Since these shows are at the Aragon is the reason I’m 100% not even considering going to these shows. I never want to step foot in that shithole ever again. But damn I got excited about the Chicago dates, then thought why aren’t they playing the Chicago Auditorium?

Aragon has a higher capacity by 1,000 compared to the Auditorium Theatre and 1,400 higher than the Chicago Theater.

As Boneless Thugs ‘n’ Harmony said “gotta make that money man”

Exhibit A:

It’s honestly kinda sad. I knew they still toured heavily because they weren’t that great with their money but I didn’t realize it was that bad. I wouldn’t be surprised if they did birthday parties for $7,000.

Fuck it, bit the bullet and bought a pair for the Wednesday Aragon show. I can’t miss seeing Stewart Copeland one more time.

Had an amazing run of shows scheduled and all of them were canceled. Really hope this one stays on the calendar! It’s the least likely to get rescheduled .

1 Like

At least I don’t have to go to the Aragon now.

Honestly hoping they reschedule 2021 and play northerly. or literally any other venue besides the Aragon.

The Greek Theatre show got delayed an entire year. April 17, 2020 to April 17, 2021.

Oysterhead tour straight up canceled. Really bummed. This was one of the shows I was looking forward to the most.

1 Like