Outstanding Versions of Songs VIII

Biscuits 4 lyfe

2 Likes

Havenā€™t listened to any biscuits for a couple of months and now itā€™s back in full swing thanks to all you degenerates.

3 Likes

B4L :call_me_hand:

Sup?!

2 Likes

My dudddddde!!! Thanks again for all the hard work on BIP and making it more user friendly and adding all the new features over the last year. Didnā€™t know you were on here but have see you in another ā€˜not too be namedā€™ FB group.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Biscuits message board.

2 Likes

You are very welcome. Glad youā€™re enjoying. I actually ended up back here bc I noticed we were getting some traffic from this site (through our Google Analytics). Popped into this thread> Signed up. Itā€™s been a lonnng time since Iā€™ve been active on the Bort, but Iā€™ll definitely try to pop in from time, especially if we have new features to announce.

Weā€™ve got some incredible people working on the site, especially the Architect, Don Cote, who has done the majority of the coding. Also, canā€™t say enough nice things about Andy Bazany. Heā€™s been crushing the Song Histories/Jam Charts (we just released 50+ Charts for Feb 99, if you havent seen thoseā€¦). A bunch of other people doing awesome things. Really happy with our team and really proud of the Renaissance the BIP is currently having.

1 Like

In my very humble, honest opinion itā€™s a crime that 9/25/09 Caves isnā€™t on this list.

Also may be time to update.

Up for consideration:
12/30/18 Feeling Twisted
5/19/18 Naeba, Champions, and Orch.
11/22/19 Memphis, RLH, Anthem
5/25/19 Digital Buddha
12/13/19 Crickets
12/14/19 Above the Waves

2 Likes

Luda Caves for life!

6 Likes

Itā€™s so lit. I play it for people all the time. Never disappoints

First time I ever heard it was in a turntable room

Going to listen now. I personally cannot stand Caves, but maybe this will change that.

Edit: Alright I get it now, very hot jam.

2 Likes

Add 5/25/07 Shem-Rah journey to hell - @PEN1S_ISLAND

While camping with a couple friends, up north of the Green Bay area, this past summer, I threw on that 1st set of 9-25 & blasted that shit in the middle of the woodsā€¦headful implied. My two friends, who werenā€™t necessarily Biscuits fans at that point, surrendered to my insistence & let that whole set play out. My one friend was asking me for a copy of that show before Spraypaint was finished. He was so jacked up by that Caves> Papercut> Spraypaint segment that he asked to hear it another couple times that night.

I felt like I had helped the world out a little bit that weekend. :+1:

2 Likes

Yea, I love that whole segment

Iā€™ll update this list this week. I think a lot of CSA peeps added more too. Iā€™ll ask the admins for an updated version.

Confro 8/18/16 has stood the test of time. Absolute balls to the wall Biscuits. I feel like my friends and I are the only ones that rep it but it deserves more love.

1 Like

4/22/07
i-man

1 Like

HAPPY belated 7/11 DAY!

6/4/09 7-11>Munchkin
6/26/09 7-11>Sabre Dance
10/2/09 7-11(><)Shimmy>Cyclone>Triumph>7-11

1 Like

10/27/07 7/11 > HAB

2 Likes