Outstanding Versions of Songs VIII

Get this UM outta hurrrrrrr

2 Likes

GTFO CTFO

agreed on the segues comment. I wish we had FancyWides reviews of cyclone jams. That list was gold, JERRY!!

1 Like

Ha, Iā€™ll be sure to pass the message along to him

1 Like

Alright alright I will make sure to get through all the shows on my list but occasionally sprinkle in some things from this

UPDATED

Just came to say 04/29/17 Loose Change, but I noticed that is already on there. So it seems early 2017 was the cut off before.

@Whinergetsnothing yoooo Iā€™m sure you have some to add

1 Like

RR 2019 digital Buddha
2/1/19 boop
12/31/19 basis, orch theme

Will report back with more soon

1 Like

nice yeah i made sure to get that Basis in.

that Buddha, duh though maybe Rock Candy too

1 Like

Was tempted to mention 2/1 spaga too, since we were just talking about it when we watched last month.

So kinda crazy but the dude that runs discobiscuits.net used this list to make the ā€˜all timersā€™ list on the website. Old bort fam for the win.

2 Likes

They donā€™t call the bort the best biscuit discussion hub on the web for nothing!

1 Like

Super happy to see 9/12/01 humu on the list. Humu>Mulberryā€™s>tVM sign me the fuck up.

September 01 is pretty much the peak of the Biscuits

1 Like

6/3/16 Dribble>Shem Rah. give credit where credit is due @hbbubblebath

1 Like

Besides that segment you and Jer failed at getting me into biscuits :joy: I just needed a few tries

Yeah Iā€™ll actually take that credit and and share some with @Whinergetsnothing

1 Like

75% @mal
20% @jordanianfir and VFJer
5% @Whinergetsnothing

Being a bully again

1 Like

Iā€™ll be nice again when you decide to be nice againā€¦ which will be never. Bully 4 lyfe