NYE 2022

I’ll probably leave early for a rave.

2 Likes

Oh yea forgot he had those for me so yes I will be up there

May not matter if it’s not well attended

It Doesn’t Matter

1 Like

wtf is Hartliss? is that acoustic bayliss with the hartswick vocals? Because that sounds boring and not at all like a dance party.

2 Likes

They just bang on stage.

10 Likes

Doesn’t sound too bad I guess.

6 Likes

I’ve never been to a theatre that didn’t allow someone with reserved balcony seats down onto the floor.

I would wager at some custy sounding venue like the Roxy that floor does not mean balcony access.

2 Likes

Poor Wade, talk about going in opposite directions after a divorce

3 Likes

Filmore Detroit doesn’t allow it, unless it’s an undersold show, then they do.

2 Likes

The move used to be buy a ticket in each section so like one balcony one floor for two of you and just share Ticketmaster logins so you can present whichever ticket you need to. They used to block screenshots but they wouldn’t stop simultaneous logins which is how you could coordinate for free reign of a venue.

1 Like

My excuse now is “my ticket in on my friend’s phone but I’m definitely supposed to be in this section”. Not a single usher has called me out or cared enough to follow up on my bullshit

2 Likes

I can try to sneak up to the balcony. If they kick me out they’ll be doing me a favor.

1 Like

Guess you haven’t been to many theaters?

3 Likes

Yeah I know of lots of venues that will give out wristbands for floor tickets when the show is sold out.

1 Like

Most do, unless it’s umphreys and the venue is at 40% capacity

2 Likes

Well, I mostly see UM so that probably explains the lack of wristbands for GA floor. I’ve seen it happen far more for arena shows.

Once upon a time I used “those are my friends I’m supposed to be here” without realizing it was the “KB and crew only section”. The funniest part is it worked. Didn’t even realize what I pulled off until said friends had left and KB walked into the section (and had to show credentials to do so). Realized I needed to GTFO before anyone asked why a random blackout drunk guy was chilling there. 1/21/18’d

5 Likes

Lmao that’s amazing. Enough confidence will get you anywhere

2 Likes