NYE 2021

Was planning on not doing music this NYE. But if it’s Miami, I may go

1 Like

Any reason why the Roxy in Atlanta would be ruled out? Seems like a decent multi night run venue for them

It’s illegal for WSP, STS9, and UM to all do NYE runs in the same city.

2 Likes

I’d fucking love that. Probably wouldn’t pay $300+ for Fox panic but would definitely mix in a tribe show. I’m just anti Miami so trying to talk myself into it

Did someone say Mission Ballroom is already booked?

Nothing officially announced yet

What’s wrong with Miami?

Also I feel like the Roxy is way too big for UM

It’s Miami. South Floriduh is terrible until you get into the Keys.

1 Like

I spent the last year in south Florida and primarily because I’m jaded on the area. Miami rubs me the wrong way as well, just insanely crowded, wealthy and club scene-y.

I would welcome NYE in Tampa or St Pete’s with open arms though. Fort Lauderdale even too. Which may make me a hypocrite

4 Likes

Miami would be cool. If I can’t do Phish I would rather see UM in Miami than Denver/Atlanta.

2 Likes

miami nye would be the coolest thing umphrey’s has ever done

4 Likes

Agreed. Miami is probably the only place that would have gotten me to go to another UM NYE.

1 Like

South Florida is so much fun. I would never live there

2 Likes

Being on a beach in 70 degree weather on NYE in a city known for night life sounds like a blast to me

7 Likes

Miami, specifically South Beach, is absolutely amazing. It’s everything that GTA: Vice City and Will Smith said it is.

10 Likes

I can’t see myself having a bad time

1 Like

I will be crushing New Years Run in my apartment in Suwanee GA. I have Holidaze in early December and a wedding to go to on 1/1.

New Years Run in Miami would be awesome and if it were any other year I’d definitely try to be there…

Will NYE ‘21 be in Miami?

@discobot fortune

:crystal_ball: Don’t count on it

6 Likes

Nashville confirmed

4 Likes