NYE 2021

i saw the cheese and panic announcements but cant seem to find the goose one

That may be untrue then, I’ve just seen a lot of people saying they’re playing in Chicago for NYE. I’m not into them so I haven’t looked myself.

Wasn’t Panic just a spill over from last year? I know UM has announced NYE in June when they have played Red Rocks, but I definitely do not find anything remotely weird about not announcing a run before August/September.

1 Like

Yeah I should’ve assumed it was ATL like always

WSPSUX

2 Likes

Especially since they are winding things down for their hiatus / breakup.

2 Likes

Panic usually plays ATL for NYE, so I wouldn’t consider it a spill over

I mean I think I remember them announcing all their shows last year, and that being on there, so I think people still have 2020 tickets. I could be wrong, though.

That much I don’t know, it very easily could just be a spill over as far as tickets go

Agreed that it doesn’t feel “late” yet

Facts don’t care about your feelings, bub.

1 Like

KB has a storytellers NYE announcement that is going to knock @kev347 socks off!!!

4 Likes

Word is they were planning on Nashville but since Kris quit they are trying to find an alternative to avoid any awkwardness.

7 Likes

Are Tuesdays suppose to be dedicated UM announcement days or something?

1 Like

Don’t be an @ass, bub.

1 Like

Yes, tacos and tour announcements are the only thing Tuesday has going for it.

Are we more than 50% confident that it’ll be in Denver, Atlanta or Miami? Wondering if any spots in North Carolina would be viable like ExploreAsheville

Asheville seems to be a serious wook destination and has decent winter weather so it’s not like they shouldn’t.

1 Like

Always bank on Denver, ATL or Chicago (RIP) until they prove us wrong

6 Likes

Pretty sure Joel confirmed AVL for next Feb