New Years 2020

12/27/2019 - Playstation Theater - New York, NY
I: Stobelights and Martinis > Electric Slinky, Feeling Twisted > Abraxas^ > Spaga
II: The Tunnel, Astronaut > Running into the Night* > Tbeam Jam > Astronaut
Encore: Digital Buddha > Tempest > Digital Buddha

12/28/2019 - Playstation Theater - New York, NY
I: King of the World > Munchkin Invasion > The Great Abyss^ > Story of the World> Freebis Slinky> Munchkin Invasion
II: Caterpillar > Spraypaint > Humu^ > Tbeam Jam > Caterpillar, Air Song > Spraypaint
Encore: Bazaar Escape

12/30/2019 - Playstation Theater - New York, NY
l: M.E.M.P.H.I.S -> I-Man -> Cyclone -> Lunar Pursuit -> Loose Change -> I-Man

1:38AM -
II: Little Shimmy in a Conga Line -> Rocket Science > Tractorbeam Jam > And the Ladies Were the Rest of the Night -> Tricycle > Little Shimmy in a Conga Line

E: Station, Kitchen Mitts

^ Inverted

• First time played
    & Unfinished

The boys are CRUSHING IT so far this run. Finally had a chance to listen to 12/28 today and that second set delivers. Both Tbeam jams have been exactly what I want the band to do with this technology. Gonna be fluffing these parts hard for the foreseeable future.

Edit: Not sure about the notation for 12/30 as I haven’t listened yet, feel free to suggest edits.

That shimmy sounded like someone let Satan out :fire::fire:

You aren’t kidding. Woof!

Happy New Year fam. Loce the anthem countdown. Boys are crushing.

I can’t edit OP again, but here is last night.

12/31/2019 • PlayStation Theater • New York, NY
Set 1 (10:17-11:14 EST): Jigsaw Earth, Stars in the Sky(1) > Basis For A Day

Set 2 (11:45-12:57 EST): Run Like Hell(1) > Anthem(2), Orch Theme > Spacebirdmatingcall > 4th of July > Spacebirdmatingcall

Set 3 (1:35- EST): Mindless Dribble(3) > Helicopters(4) > We Like To Party > Tractorbeam Jam(5) > Helicopters(4)
(1): Unfinished
(2): w/ Countdown
(3): w/ Sabre Dance teases
(4): w/ “Happy New Year” lyrics
(5): Fly Away (Crackazat), maBri (Lukas Lehmann)

One of the best Basis jams I have ever heard. Set 2 was balls to the walls Bisco! Anthem was a great countdown choice, and I think it’s pretty meaningful to use a new song as the countdown this year to help usher in this new “set break is over” biscuits. Orch Theme was probably highlight of set 2 though. I only made it about 15 minutes into set 3 before knocking out sadly.

I an absolutely in love with the Basis. Might be a JOTY candidate. The slide back into the composed part is both smooth and out of nowhere.

The orch intro is WIIIIILD, and I don’t even particularly like orch theme. And the basis was indeed the heat