New Songs

Anybody expecting to see a studio Unsung Hero or Punchable Face anytime soon? I personally would love more post-rock elements in songs/jams (like unsung hero).

Aren’t those both intro songs? I wouldn’t expect those to be on an album

Punchable definitely has an “intro song” vibe but I think unsung is fully fleshed out and could fit just about anywhere on an album…maybe not if that album has suxity and ride a pony just because of the tonal differences, but still

I don’t think Suxity, Ride on Pony, or CT are gonna be on an album. I get the vibe these and the coming songs from the Nashville sessions are just going to be standalone releases.

I feel you about Ride On Pony and Crucial Taunt. But I think Suxity will be on an album

Finally gave Suxity a listen and I really like it. Nice to see them revisit Fresh Start. One of my favorite Bottom Half b-sides.

1 Like

And here I was thinking I was the only one that really liked Punchable Face.

1 Like

So was Unsung Hero written by Kris? Sorry if this was already discussed in old bort but I was looking around his solo work trying to pinpoint what he’s singing in the 2/3/17 All In Time (first one at 5:10-6:00) and I found a studio version of Unsung Hero that’s almost identical to the UM version:

2 Likes

Suxity with horns is pretty killer

Prison Prevention?

Changer her name, lady?

We are all good people