New Interview w/ Jake

I’ve only ever had good interactions with Kris

3 Likes

TBH I’ve never interacted with any of them. I’ve been in close proximity but have always felt weird forcing a conversation.

I probably should some time. At the very least id like to tell one of them how they’ve altered the course of my life

1 Like

Kris is a nice guy, hung out and watched my side project band practice one day pre BKbowl run.

2 Likes

He really is out of this world nice, I felt super weird staying at his house but he was so incredibly welcoming and generous about everything.

1 Like

After they sang the National Anthem at a cubs game I bumped into Kris and Andy walking through Wrigleyville. Talked with them for a few blocks, they couldn’t have been nicer. We talked about being White Sox fans which led him to ask me why I was wearing cubs shirt. I responded that I wanted to look cute in case I met Bayliss and he laughed his ass off.

1 Like

Met Jake waiting for a cab outside the Spokane airport in 2017 and he was super nice to me. Talked some music and what he thought of the Jakeless run earlier in the year. He said his whole family had fevers over 100 and literally couldn’t do anything.

Probably had COVID

2 Likes

Jake rules

1 Like

Also, since when is Charleston in North Carolina? :laughing:

Terribly written article. This sentence made me want to smash my monitor: “It is a part of the band’s plans to creatively get as much done as possible the times they are able to meet up to practice, perform and play together.”

Thanks for the Cliff’s Notes!

1 Like

Feel like you are kinda burying the lede…like, how do you end up staying at his house?

1 Like

I’m very good friends with some people that are close to him so I’ve been able to piggyback on that.

You get invited or your break in and take it by force

2 Likes

This was when Backpage was around.

2 Likes

Ones of those “sleepover with a band member” packages KB is offering

7 Likes