Kitchen Dwellers: the Dish Pit

started a thread so I don’t continue to spam the bluegrass thread

1 Like

^ a fantastic show for anyone interested in the Dwellers. Nothing too far out, some of the staples, real tight playing, fantastic transitions and killer cover selection. great introductory show

nugs.net link

MUTE THREAD MUTE THREAD MUTE THREAD!!!

2 Likes

walk on outta here

2 Likes

Oh you mean bluegrass Goose?

4 Likes

I dont listen in my free time, but i had a blast at the two STL shows i have gone to over the last year.

Do peeps hate the Kitchen Dwellers?

Was more referring to their “next big thing” status in jamgrass. I have no idea if other people have negative opinions of them. I have enjoyed every the limited Dwelling I’ve done. Dude’s voice kinda sucks, but I like the Biscuits so I can’t hate on that.

5 Likes

Yea, hard to complain about vocals when i am a huge Biscuits fan and am posting on a UM message board.

I didnt notice the vocals much live, both shows were in loud clubs.

I really like the effecrts wookboy was using in his banjo. That is what stood out the most about them to me.

Yeah, voice is more of a recordings issue. I doubt I’d notice in person.

Wookboy’s name is Torrin, which is honestly prolly another strike if I’m being honest.

4 Likes

lmao, they’re good people. Montana folk are usually good people and Torrin & Shawn are no exception

1 Like

Goose and Billy Strings literally held hands as the next big thing in the drug band scene. Not sure who I’d pair Dwellers with.

Been dying to see them live. Will be sure to hit this GR show. Was supposed to see them at EFF last year but their crew got Covid

1 Like

I have a friend named Torren lol. Hes pretty far from a wook though. This rich kid from Vegas that jousts. His uncle is Andre Agassi

Whats wrong with the name?

1 Like

It will be a cold day in hell before I attempt to make sense out of my unfounded judgments. Fuck all Torrins.

5 Likes

Its important not to think about irrational things we have said to/about others in the past. Best to move on without apology, reflection, or empathy

1 Like

Torrin definitely sounds like a dude who jousts.

Except his name is Torren.

Just realized this was a bluegrass thread. Gross.

Torrins dreads are :fire: though

1 Like

Yeah, I think this was the least surprised I’ve ever been at “guy who jousts” being brought up.

1 Like

That changes everything. I am surprised dude can even sit on a horse.

2 Likes

the guy from the Schwick Xtreme III commercials?

1 Like