Kansas City > St Louis > South Bend

what band is this?

some emo MW band with long songs so there’s little room for jams

1 Like

doesn’t sound avant garde enough. byeeeeee

btw someone posted these baby pics of you online

8 Likes

i’m so fucking sick of being doxxed on here. my dad showing me art isn’t post worthy.

5 Likes

Stasik setlist tn and he apparently made the band learn a few songs :eyes:

3 Likes

Part of me still wants to go. Stasik bday setlist could be fun, or atrocious. Last night was a lot of fun, though, and they love STL (sorry haters). Not sure i want to drive 1.5 hours each way alone in the snow, though. Even if its light. Have a lot of friends trying to give me FOMO tho.

Stasik setlists seem to have the most opportunity to catch a rarity at these days. Can also be a total dud

3 Likes

my opinion is that it will be fun and you should go

3 Likes

Yea, i have noticed that lately. If there were things i was chasing i would be more inclined, but anything outside of maybe some obscure cover that would actually be on table i have most likely seen multiple anyways. Still always fun to catch rare shit, tho.

Oh it would be super fun and i should definitely go. I made mistake of getting super baked, though, and been slow cooking and shredding chicken for burritos all day and now its snowing and yea. Going to eat and shower and see how i feel. As long as i leave by 630 i will make it.

2 Likes

Yeah I’d still go because you’ll definitely see some different setlist construction instead of the usual, predictable shit. Could also be looked at as a bad thing though

I think you should go too!

Burritos were good. Shower was better. Ticket purchased.

9 Likes

Now take the ride

1 Like

proud of u. stay safe, have fun

1 Like

Not streaming but setlist looks pretty cool/Stasik-y so far

Walked in and got same spot the second the Boogish started to rise. Good timing.

6 Likes

Remind Me went for 17 minutes according to Twitter. Kinda bummed I’m not home streaming but good to save $20