JOTY 2021 Discussion

not sure if it was that JO but there was one segment that seemed real staticy and I couldn’t focus.

The second set opening JO definitely has some static throughout…bummer!

5 Likes

He should’ve done the portrait from the back side. With his belly button as the butthole

1 Like

KaBump for sure!

Mine so far is the 2/5 crooked

I agree with people saying that Stasik was playing well, and also that there was a significant amount of buzz and static last weekend, which I’m pretty sure was Stasik’s pedals more than half the time…although at one point it was clearly the low end of Joel’s hammond giving off some weird sounds.

1 Like

He’s balancing out his great playing with dumb technical issues.

1 Like

Really? I enjoyed that Bridgeless. Thought it was pretty patient going into the blues jam and they bounced back out of it after. My favorite part was the ending though. Just that last minute or so of chaotic guitar stuff. This weekend is going to crush. Calling a monster Mantis N1S2 opener.

2 Likes

Watch it be an 11 song first set.

2 Likes

Ugh I’d fucking love a Mantis this weekend.

What’s on the table for the heavy hitters ? Mantis, Fir, Jajunk, AIT, Kitchen?

Omg Phil’s farm?!?!? It’s been too long since I’ve seen UM. I’m officially a raptor this weekend.

1 Like

jfc you’re turning into Miss Angela

4 Likes

God I hope not. Just give me my god damn Utopian already…

Yeah sure a boring prog song with some dumb lyrics at the end? If you aren’t trying to belt out weeeee beeellieevee then you’ll never be my fam

1 Like

Only kidding I’d love a big time Fir daddy

1 Like

I only want it for the monster jam potential and the Natural Mystic ripoff section (okay and the proggy part as well)

1 Like
1 Like

One of Myers’ best performances on a studio track

Whistle Kids> 6 min Triple Wide > 5 min Fir

J/k would never wish that upon anyone

1 Like

I wish it to happen every show that I’m not at. If I had to witness 1/21/18 in person so should everyone else.

2 Likes

“Embrace the event”

2 Likes