Jamband Cringe Thread

This is very true. It’s no coincidence Jwelsh isn’t a daily poster anymore

6 Likes

Feel like he left completely lol

3 Likes

We just gotta bring back those big titty goth girls to get Jwelsh back.

10 Likes

When BMG movement went from just me shitposting to the entire borts mantra I think he gave up.

8 Likes

It’s a damn shame too because he’s a very kind fellow. Never met him but he’s always nice and helps out whenever he can. I guess to echo, he just got tired of the hivemind mentality towards management. In no small way which were probably his bosses on some level so to keep some level of prosperity he took a step back if I had to take a guess. The collective “we” weren’t very kind either near the end of his daily posting; he’s a person, not a staples button, so it’s not like it’s completely random, spontaneous thing either.

Miss you, @jwelsh8

4 Likes

yup.

1 Like

Minor Glory was pretty sweet tho

1 Like

kinda remembering that now. the more i think about it the more topics I recall getting John Taffer’d

1 Like

Respectively

1 Like

I’ve done some pretty wild stuff on this forum, but for the record, I’ve always been respectful to JWelsh.

12 Likes

You? Posting wild shit? Never

2 Likes

UM used to be silly and immature too! Hanging Brains music? That’s a nutsack joke. They put a pic of Mirro and Browning naked in the UM 10 video and showed it to 5k people at the Aragon.

5 Likes

Cues up stasik in borat swimsuit

1 Like

Friendly, enthusiastic and loving umprheaks coming to -bort for the first time.

7 Likes

Having kids ruined their sense of humor.

8 Likes

They were were plenty silly and immature at Red Rocks.

7 Likes

What a fiasco that was. Har har

5 Likes

If UM was as silly as they were 10-15 years ago today, or as silly as the jambands in their 30s today, they’d be crucified around here no matter what.

5 Likes

They used to be silly and write silly songs. Now they take their songs way too seriously and act silly at really stupid times.

2 Likes

Like how they don’t like the lyrics to BLBC anymore.