Jamband Cringe Thread

Seep up all the light
From the bottom of the spine
Don’t fret, don’t hang your head
'Cause I’m just fine

2 Likes

I think I actually listened to that jam and it was fine

I am almost done. It’s fine but people need to *chill the fuck out. Same shit with Billy Strings. Just fucking *chill ya weirdos.

*Listen to Dopapod

5 Likes

Is this one of the -bort approved lower tier drug bands? I need an approved list, ones with a drummer, of course.

Come get sum!

7 Likes
2 Likes

Open your heart to Goose bruh.

2 Likes

It’s hilarious that there is also an indie band named Geese that is v hot right now … those asshole birds are really having their day in the sun.

3 Likes

Just listened to that Arcadia. I’d get down to that in person if it was a free ticket and I was 6 double vodka lemonades deep with my fam but there was nothing special about that jam. It literally sounded like every generic jam band jam.

3 Likes

it sounded like standard phish funk

but slower maybe. and with a less talented guitar player

1 Like

Yup. And not as good as phish. And I’m someone who loves to hate phish as much as I love to love them.

1 Like

Such a mediocre bird

1 Like

Stasik showing off his “cancel cancel culture” shirt on IG.

4 Likes

screenshots bro

1 Like

Yeah, I’ve grabbed some of their stuff, and enjoy it more than what I’ve heard from Goose. Totally different styles though. It’s a bit more unique, and not jam band style. It’s got just enough weird, where it sparked an interest. I first heard em on one of our local listener supported radio stations.

The coward turned off comments. Stasik constantly out-douches himself, it’s honestly impressive

6 Likes

we just need another sully sullenberger incident to turn these bands off for everyone

3 Likes

I don’t know what this means

3 Likes

Doom Flamingo Sorbet is more cringe than the shirt

4 Likes

being married to extremely attractive people who are out of your league destroys your brain and thought processes.

Billy Joel married Christine Brinkley and started releasing doo-wop albums. It’s not a recipe for success.

9 Likes