ISO Jimmy Stewart 2007 CD and Jake Cinninger solo album

My collection is almost complete after I snagged GHV3. JS2007 might be easier to find. If anyone has either copy for sale I’m very much interested!

I don’t have either of these but it’s great to see your handle pop up on the Bort! Hope all is well.

1 Like

Thanks friend! All is indeed well!

2 Likes

Definitely!

1 Like

Nice to see you here buddy and I’ll keep an eye out. I think I helped you track down a sfow a few Borts ago.

2 Likes

Why isn’t the JS2007 on Spotify??!! Drives me crazy!

2 Likes

PM sent.

Funds tight so actually coming off a few pieces of old UM Media. PM me serious offers if looking for first or second edition Of GHVIII or SFOW or whatever. Got a bunch of stuff lol. Much obliged…

amdew11 snagged both copies for me! My collection is finally complete! Thanks

1 Like

Happy I could help. Been collecting old UM stuff but most specifically old UM media for years now and it’s nice to share some of it out a little. But only a little cause I looooove this shit lol.

1 Like

Man i would absolutely love the JS07 CD as well if anyone ever has a lead come up. Although I have no idea how much it would be/what thats worth

I’m so happy I got a copy of JS07, it’s probably my most played album of all time, but I only had digital for the longest time. Definitely snag a copy if you can, the artwork is neat!

amdew11 also hooked me up with Jake’s solo album and a GHV3 misprint. Jake’s solo album is SO COOL

2 Likes