Into The Vault

Ooh I still have them

8 Likes

Would be especially interested in that 2014 Binghamton show, I know you have the HBB and Plunger up on the youtubes but I wanna see the rest if you could make that happen that would be awesome. That show was so awesome

I shot you a pm. I’m trying to build up my video collection as much as possible. I used to have a few older shows on dvds but I lost them when I moved to ATL a couple years ago unfortunately.

I could contribute here as well. Just need to fire up the old hard drive. I know I have a bunch of iclips shows but a few incomplete’s that I could use your help on.

This is what I have on my HD. Anthing labeled AUD is a rip from youtube I believe. Have a few missing in there I would love to fill in. I’m willing to share some of these as well. Been out of the game for awhile so is there a better file hosting service than mega.nz? That was my go to for awhile but I know there are DL limits last time i checked.

I have that 5/23 video somewhere, should dig it up

1 Like

Is that the one that Jake was doing extra stunt licks on that white hollow body?

Yup. Summer camp. One of my all time favorite shows.

Damn these are some outstanding finds everyone. Would love to take a look at some of them if you guys ever get the chance to throw them on a hosting website

Fuck it: https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ta1o8eew85x67vi/AAAEXuYOv-vJvnGv5vEFYeGwa?dl=0

That’s what I got. I would recommend downloading if you want to watch

8 Likes

Watched that Calvin Theatre show last night Ben, holy crap! What an amazing show from start-to-finish. Thanks for sharing!

I would love to see that 5-23-08 at some point. What a fun show that was. Between the Fir & the Phils, that was a scorcher. The Fir is top tier, but that whole second set just rips. What a great night! I had no idea there was video for that.

1 Like

Yeah, that’s a great show. Bummed I wasn’t there…

I’m working on uploading what I have but it will take some time

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1QDLPtEgwOqdfZd7LxRIxAG1qp6fIlvJk

8 Likes

Thanks a ton!

thank you, this is awesome!!

This is at capacity. I mostly went in chronological order, and added one later show that fit with the remaining space I had. I’ll either start another drive to upload the rest, or wait about a week and then clear some out from this one to make room. Either way, I’d advise that you grab what you want sooner rather than later.

Uploaded:
4/5/08
5/23/08
5/30/08
3/25/09
3/26/09
3/27/09
3/28/09
4/1/09
5/22/09
5/23/09
5/24/09
7/04/09
2/4/10
4/24/10 UMBowl
10/30/10
2/19/12

Pending:
10/31/10
4/2/11 UMBowl II
10/28/11
10/29/11
Death by Stereo webcast

2 Likes

The whole 2018 run is on YouTube

Thanks for the uploads, guys! I already had the iClips stuff on an external HDD but really excited about the TG rips, particularly Vegas 2015 and Brooklyn Bowl 2019.

This Glory shreds. It’s actually one of my favorite versions.