That’s what I was thinking too

1 Like

we already said we’re doing biscuits new years

1 Like

Oops

1 Like

Just ordered DUMB stickers for Caverns

2 Likes

Reconsidering the long drive from Charlotte. Should I fly to Nashville instead?

1 Like

Holy fuck one more week! Does anyone know which night is UM>tDB and which is tDB>UM

2 Likes

Not 100%. But given that on the first run the only show UM headlined was Saturday, my best guess is it will flip this time, so UM > tDB Saturday and tDB > UM Sunday.

4 Likes

UM is also headlining Indy and STL, so you’d think they give tDB Saturday.

Cannot wait!!

1 Like

SAMMEEE!!! 6 DAYS!!

1 Like

UM should play first. Biscuits should close. Thats just the natural order

It’s DUMB week baybeeee

7 Likes

14 Likes

Acc to Joel’s Twitter, sounds like openers/closers will just be inverted from the E Coast run when tDB were “the home team”. So that must mean Umphreys gets the closing slot Thu/Fri/Sun?

1 Like

UM is closing 3/4 shows since the MW sucks. That said, suprer excited for this run. Biscuits switched up setlist at their show on Sunday, and have not paid attention to any UM outside of the Sweetwater shows i attended. Havent even looked at setlists, so should be nice and fresh.

Caverns is going to rule. That Above the Caves ampitheater might be one of the best small ampitheaters in America. Sound/service/sight lines were impeccable in 2021.

If any borters are doing STL and need recs, wamt to meet for food or swing by before show, holler. Took a half-day. Also get insanely cheap herb.

4 Likes

I want one of those.

2 Likes

Will you find me in Pelham? twt

1 Like

Those are great and just reminded me, @GizaButler got any QR codes I can grab to take with to the caverns this weekend?

1 Like