Imagine Not Having a DUMB Ter 2.0 Thread

Chattanooga

1 Like

UM will headline Indy and STL. Opening sets will be longer than 90 min too. Im guessing closer to 100.

1 Like

You doing these shows brah? Since I missed out on GR tickets, I was debating flying to Indy the night prior, working remote from there and doing the four D.U.M.B. shows on that run.

Im just doing Indy. Pretty butthurt about not hitting Caverns. A literal dream 2 night run. But then biggest week of the summer the following weekend.

1 Like

Not having a valid drivers license, rising travel costs, and living on the West Coast really throws my plans for a loop cause I have to rely on others to get to these shows unless I can just fly and Uber into Ground Zero. But I’d love to do Indy>St. Louis>Caverns x 2 chill with parents in Detroit until UM at the Vic then hit Sacred Rose on the at Saturday after catching Gary’s band do their late night that Friday. You could probably make the late night set, it is 1:30AM-4AM IIRC and with the time change you could get from GR Biscuits to Chicago in time.

And I was saying “duh” to me mainly.

With UM at 7 and tDB at 915, my guess is a 1130 curfew maybe.

Do they need 45 min in between band sets or is UM getting more like an hour and 45, not 90 min? Hope so!

Edit: or maybe it’s an hour and 45 each actually and the curfew is 11pm. This 90set and 2 hour set could have been BS? :man_shrugging:

2 Likes

Bullseye

1 Like

1hr 45 each, UM closes 3 of 4 in leg 2.

So who will i be seeing there tn!? Just pulled into town, this is gonna be fun

3 Likes

Have a blast duder

2 Likes

Umphrey’s McGee and The Disco Biscuits

7 Likes

And my “wife”.

Probably a @solvethebox

And like 25 other people

5 Likes

Bringing 2 first timers and 1 2nd timer, too

@WentzyMcGee’s going, too

I’ll be expecting a soft serve report from the venue.

4 Likes

I just parked. Will be over in a few.

1 Like

3 Likes

I am so mother fucking excited for DUMB tour here

6 Likes

This might be a DUMB question, but I’m very positive I bought tickets for the shows, but the only thing in my eventbrite app is the car camping pass. Will the tickets update or did I fuck something up?

Were the tickets also sold through Eventbrite?

Yes