How many UM shows have you been to?

Hello everyone!

I’ll be going to my first UM show next week with a friend that has been to over 100 shows. He claims that’s a normal number for UM fans even tho that number is amazingly high to me. Is seeing that many shows or even more typical in this fan base?

3 Likes

B4L

9 Likes

We have some gn00bs around here but I’d say the par is 50~100 for theBort. Depends, some people are modest and will say they’ve seen em a few times, when that actually means well over 100x. So many folks started early ('05-'10) so they’ve been at it for a minute. Then there’s some who has seen well over 100x, while still touring every now and again. A good portion of folks got the itch taken care of early and only catch 1-3 a year.

It depends on the user, some of us still chase the dragon, some have families so ter’ing slowed down, some of us just go on Biscuits ter. Or some combination of the sum. Sometimes the songs that we sing are just songs of our own

It’s typical, sure, this is the critically thinking portion of the fanbase. Those who hang like to hear the band playing at all cylinders, good jams, good song selection et al. So to the untrained eye we don’t always sound like we’re having fun but we are; we just don’t lap up every note the band plays

9 Likes

Too many
/thread

7 Likes

@whatsyourshowcount

11 Likes

The only ones that I count are VIP sets and shows with Half Delayed.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Otis Redding {gs}

1 Like

I’m tryna quit

7 Likes

nailed it in 2019, anything after is just trying to catch a glimmer of the high

4 Likes

i think this is my actual show count

3 Likes

I dont think my ATU is 100% accurate, but this seems close enough. ATU says im at 97 but im for sure above 100. I think i just stopped counting/caring after 100. I was never much of a #stats guy

3 Likes

7 Likes

I’m definitely a gn00b then, that’s what happens when you start seeing a band in your late 30’s. Anyone wanna guess the two years I had kids?

I do wish I learned about them earlier, when I had more time to travel to see shows.

My stream count is pretty amazing though.

Welcome to -bort @LuckyKitten9

6 Likes

Also, hope your first show rocks!

7 Likes

I’ve seen just the right amount of shows.

5 Likes

Gn00b

2 Likes
6 Likes

Idk like 86 i think but i cant remember exactly. Not a lot, but also too many

8 Likes

84 too many

7 Likes