Home Improvement (Bort additions)

!

1 Like

:::unzips:::

4 Likes

Anybody having trouble with pages not updating? I keep having to refresh the pages to see new replies

:clap: reset :clap: your :clap: modem :clap:

8 Likes

dash bort has been converted into part of a mass vaccination site

4 Likes

The bort moved to Pontiac, MI apparently

4 Likes

Someone bump @Albert_Ross up a tier. Heā€™s at his post limit

4 Likes

@Random_Ass

Or @flyfishmich

Thatā€™s like if the Wizards limited Michael Jordan to 10 minutes a game when he came back.

3 Likes

Anyone else having issues accessing the bort on their iphone? Iā€™m just getting a blank white screen. Tried resetting and clearing data on the safari app. It was working fine up until an hour ago when @opsopcopolis started talking bad about my lord and savior, Jesus Christ.

1 Like

No issues here

2 Likes

Scroll up andā€¦ oh wait, you canā€™t

5 Likes

Is this still a joke or is there info I need to read? lol

So if I turn Javascript off in Safari, I can get the bort login screen to show but I canā€™t log in. It just says Powered by Discourse, best viewed with Javascript enabled.

I turn Javascript back on, and it goes back to the blank white screen.

Get an android.

3 Likes

Worked fine all day until about 6-7pm tonight

I was joking, I have no idea whats going on but I can try to help troubleshoot

1. Is your iphone software updated? Turn the phone off and on again?
  2. Are you using a ā€œshortcutā€ on your home screen? If so delete, remake that
  3. Have you cleared all cookies for the bort?
  4. Can you log in through your email app? Maybe have a password email reset sent, check email on phone, see if that app grants you access
  5. Try another browser? chrome?

idk theres some ideas, you should try some and report back

I was having the same issue on my iPhone. Cleared my cache and cookies and am back to normal.

Was acting glitchy for me too. So I left the dog park, drove home, opened a beer, and itā€™s working fine.

2 Likes

App got upgraded today, sounds like apple didnā€™t place nice with it or vice versa