Has UM's popularity declined?

Speaking of oat milk, this ice cream is tasty

3 Likes

New Zealand inspired dessert, huh?

1 Like

I can’t say I’ve fact checked it

Please do. This thread is for facts only.

2 Likes

I guess it’s supposed to be a take on this Hokey pokey (ice cream) - Wikipedia

Ok, well you’ve turned myself around

2 Likes

Fuck yeah New Zealand!

Anybody here tried several brands of oat milk that found a favorite?

The two I tried tasted too much like… oat milk.

I like Silk and Trader Joe’s. I don’t like Planet Oat as much. Have also seen Chobani but haven’t tried it.

Wait this is totally in line with the actual @ryanstasik post.

OH FUCK IT WAS HIM

6 Likes

The Planet Oat Dark Chocolate is really good. I like the regular too. Haven’t tried any other brand tbh. It’s the “wife” that buys the oat milk around here.

All Good 2011 was my first show!

And yeah, someone mentioned Pontiac N2. That really was great, I had a very peak moment during that jam. Bunch of friends spread across pods in front of me getting down, band was really in sync with one another, everything felt right for just a moment

2 Likes

10/20/05 PtP is :fire:. Should definitely get the treatment more.

Not my first show, but All Good 2011 was my first festival ever. Man, that was such an awesome time. Except for the fact that UM’s set got cut 30 min short because Big G played too long…

I remember really liking the HBB from that set.

2 Likes

I thought that was Furthur’s fault?
Great set but way too short.

1 Like

Lmao this reminds me that the girl I was with at the time loved Big G and we got in a legit argument over this. God I hate myself.

8 Likes

Why do we not show the peoples name who wrote that? Every screen shot ever posted on here has no name attached

2 Likes

It probably was, but I blamed Big G

2 Likes

Maaaan fuck Big G for making Furthur cut Umphrey’s set short at All Good 2011. Shiiit.

6 Likes

I don’t want to get anyone canceled

1 Like