Hall of Fame 2020?

Not sure there was a topic started for this despite voting now being closed. And I realize there isn’t as much to choose from (or, as some around here might say, "slim fucking pickings), but anyone want to share a couple quick favorites?

The New York “Wappy” (01.17) and the Detroit “Sociable” (02.01) are quite good, to my ears. And the Pelham “Utopian” (02.13) is a bit of a beast.

2 Likes

Ah yes, the Kris Myers era

17 Likes

2 Likes

The Seasons, U Fir, Mitten and Resolution were the only ones I felt great about. I would have no retort to getting ripped for the rest of the picks

4 Likes

It might be my attendance bias speaking, but your snub of the 9/6/20 No Diablo and Hollywood Nights is particularly egregious.

8 Likes

Haven’t been around much lately, has KB chosen the ‘fan favorites’ for the HOF 2020 yet?

Bend North Route

/Thread.

Where are the '19 vinyls?

4 Likes

Clearly, I am the one picking the “fan favorites.” Hence this posting.

Really wanting 2020 HoF to come out so I have something new and fresh to complain about. Plus I like having more live UM on Spotify

1 Like

Where the fuck are we at with this. I’m ready to forget this forgettable year of UM or bitch about what made this HoF

Bend North Route
Eugene Billy
Portland JaJunk
Seattle 2x2

Eugene was a hometown birthday double whammy show for me so I’d have to put in another vote for that Billy. Thanks Joel for the shout out. Love this band!

1 Like

Bend North Route

1 Like

This is the only jam I really remember from 2020, as well as the OB from the 4 song set, whenever that was

Looking back at setlists and I think I remember Graceland GYM being dank

I do generally remember that 2020 was off to a hot start until the pandUMic. Carrying over from 2019

1 Like

So I guess we just aren’t doing this huh

That’s not accurate. The digital version is still being hashed out. The vinyl is finished.

2 Likes