Greg Gets In the Van: Winter Tour ‘24 Charlotte-Richmond

I need to visit that part of the country anyways. Now I got even more reason.

1 Like

Def @OSUmBeaverPhreak

6 Likes

We could bail on the fam and wook it in Brooklyn…

NOT

2 Likes

fuck yeah, Craig

9 Likes

Laughing way too hard at this.

3 Likes

Fuckin same lmao

2 Likes

The east coast doesn’t deserve you, come (mid) west.

4 Likes

This got me real good.

3 Likes

Ayyyy bb lookin to kill some time? And they give it away cheap/free!

1 Like

Sounds like you did it right. Brought me right back to Norfolk and Richmond after reading that. Nice work spreading the good vibes to first timers.

6 Likes

My first thought after the first paragraph

1 Like

Hell yeah homie, glad to hear you were there too! If I’m at an UMs show, I can’t help but be positive. It’s too much work to be negative. For instance, in Charlotte I overheard someone say something along the lines of “seems like they’re just playing songs and not jamming as much as usual.” I thought to myself “duh, it’s the drummers first full night back after surgery, give em a break”. But that’s just mindsludge.

I say, if any of you feel jaded, go to a show without expectations or comparisons from the past, just go and be there in the moment.

1 Like

Sage advice.
Easier said than done though.
After relistening to Norfolk this week while working, I was like “damn this was better than I thought at the show”. We’re lucky to love a band still performing at such a high level on a regular basis. See ya at um bowl.

2 Likes

I agree, easier said than done, but not impossible!
And I’ve been replaying those 4 shows at work since I got back to normal life. That Pure Saturation gives me CHILLS, the lyrics to that song feel like a message I was trying to send myself.

And yessir! See ya there!

1 Like

@Gregaforce7 is a fed

That’s exactly what a fed would say

5 Likes

Shit girthquake, I wish I was fed. Bad ass dental program would probably fix my jacked grill

1 Like

5 Likes

omg that’s right it’s you that’s the Kris shirt truther

4 Likes

I will say, he was wearing regular T shirts Charlotte-Richmond. And was soaking them. Hardest working man in jam business.