General shit talking

This I-Man is great. The whole 2nd set is pretty awesome. But the I-Man gives the shit eating grin happy blissco vibes.

1 Like

Still general Bisco newbie, but I get the sense that '06 Bisco sounds jammier and less electronic trancy than '09 Bisco. It could be soundboards, an upgrade in equip. etc…

Am I really off here? Or is there a particular point things shifted, for whatever reason?

1 Like

Not wrong at all. 07 through 09 were obviously great years and when they really took the untz to another level as Allen settled in. His first show was 11/18/05. 06 still had some of the 1.0/not quite as in your face sound, 07 a little less, 08 the sound production took a big leap, and 09 being the peak of 4 on the floor untz.

2 Likes

I think this really hit me listening to the half hour 2006 Asbury I-Man. It sounds way more raw than later I-Mans.

2 Likes

2:40 on Nugs Caterpillar 8/21 sounds almost exactly like Tribute.

This probably sounds better than the Nugs board will.

Yeah, the SBD sounds like complete shit again. What’s going on with their sound engineer?

Their last engineer quit and (from what I heard), they refuse to pay Rich Steele what he wants to go on tour.

Rich must read our advice in the work/networking thread.

4 Likes

I didn’t think it was that bad aside from vocals too high and dry and brownie being too low. Better than some of the other disaster sbds from earlier this year.

disasterboards

1 Like

I saw posts from the old guy on PT Biscuits that were pretty candid. Basically saying they don’t treat their employees well.

At this point I have zero expectations they’ll ever upload the Columbia shows.

1 Like

Their last engineer quit

Well that would make sense.

The AUD that @Andrusy posted sounds way better.

But there is no AUD for N1

@WhoDatVols

3 Likes

Thanks mane

1 Like

I could probably scroll through this thread after work, but been enjoying getting familiarized with bisco and was wondering if there are like 3-4 shows I should start with. Listened to a little 2009 and 2019 fall tour, but wanting to absorb as much as possible before I see them next week

1 Like

Everyone in this thread:

8 Likes

6/27/09

7 Likes

11/1/07

6 Likes