General shit talking

Or you can be a Greg Norman beast

1 Like

tell me you’ve given money to the Saudi Public Investment Fund without saying you’ve given money to the Saudi Public Investment Fund

5 Likes

I’ll be damned if he doesn’t make a comfy polo though

1 Like

No way. Bisco polos are the perfect way to look legit in the office. And for anyone who recognizes the logo in the office, you probably want to be friends with them anyway. Kills two birds with one stone.

10 Likes

Not a big mixing work with pleasure guy. Two different mindsets during work talk and jam band cutting up. To each their own tho

1 Like

That’s not what I remember from Asheville

3 Likes

What they really should have put

12 Likes

Great day for a HSMF listen

1 Like

image000000(41)

4 Likes

One of my pet peeves in this world is when someone fucks with my radio without asking.

If you want the music turned down or changed, ask and I might oblige. But if you just go touching my shit I am going to subject you to the most annoying 80s cocaine disco you have ever heard at a high volume and if you dont like it you can gtfo

3 Likes

3 Likes

Might do AVL. Definitely in for ATL.

1 Like

wtf is Frasco doing opening for them. jesus fuck

4 Likes

Frasco is like a virus spreading

2 Likes

I’d like to do one night of ATL but I get back from my Honeymoon Thu 11/17 and have to work all weekend so I probably will have to sit out.

Hey, I’ve been doing Pook’s Picks playlists on nugs, and did a 2008 HOF one today.

Any of you guys down with HOF playlists for Bisco?

5 Likes

Yes

Sweet! I’ll run it like UM does for theirs. All input from you guys. We’ll start with 2006 first. I’ll make a separate thread for this.

4 Likes

Yes

JFC why doesn’t Brownie use the vocoder for live performances of We Like to Party?

1 Like